A key to his success was looking down at the red dot stencilled on his glove. This routine helped him settle his mind to find the inner calm of peak performance. To read more see an article in a NZ Sunday Paper.
Being ‘In The Zone’ to earn $1.8m Prize Money
Recent Blog Posts
- How To Escape Email Overload – Facebook Live Technology Q & A April 4, 2020
- Difference Between Remote Work And Home Office Definition April 3, 2020
- SELF ISOLATION DAY 14 – THE SATISFACTION AND EXCITEMENT March 29, 2020
- BENEFITS OF ANGER WE DISOWN March 29, 2020
- Self Isolation Day 13 Checking the Homeless Person in the Tent is Alive March 28, 2020