A key to his success was looking down at the red dot stencilled on his glove. This routine helped him settle his mind to find the inner calm of peak performance. To read more see an article in a NZ Sunday Paper.
Being ‘In The Zone’ to earn $1.8m Prize Money
Recent Blog Posts
- Defining Emotional Fitness compared with Emotional Intelligence September 23, 2018
- Robert C Robertson as a guest being interviewed on the Go All In podcast September 12, 2018
- Why the trend towards Authentic Leadership? September 5, 2018
- Follow Your Dreams Talk Testimonial January 17, 2018
- The Importance of vision and purpose to create a high performance team November 20, 2017