A key to his success was looking down at the red dot stencilled on his glove. This routine helped him settle his mind to find the inner calm of peak performance. To read more see an article in a NZ Sunday Paper.
Being ‘In The Zone’ to earn $1.8m Prize Money
Recent Blog Posts
- A Fun Interview by Rana Alfalaki October 19, 2020
- Rocking Midlife Podcast with Robert Robertson July 11, 2020
- X-Factor Leadership Ingredients July 6, 2020
- What is the meaning of life and Society 6.0 June 3, 2020
- Emotions and Mindset in time of Change: Livestream May 28, 2020